Sunday 27 November 2016

Task 3a Current networks

Before starting this task i never realised how many different networks that i was part of so I have created a bit of a spider diagram showing all my different networks in my professional practice.

In my professional practice i use a lot of face to face networking through going to schools and through my teacher training course.In addition I  also use the use of online communication as well as Linkedn , google+, Facebook... Without the development of 2.0 the use of networking online would be no existent.

Its important for myself that i keep developing my professional practice through face to face  conversations and also online connections  to broaden my network as its important to professional network and build a good reputation and business relationship for myself with clients.

In the near future i would like to develop my ISTD teaching  network into a larger scale once qualified ,the ISTD have an online website which enables companies that  are looking for a dance teacher in the local area search their details and qualifications and contact them if they are interested in their skill base to become a teacher at the school. I think this is an excellent online network platform for employment. http://www.dance-teachers.org/

I believe that its important to keep professional and personal networks separate as its never a good idea to mix these 2 thoughts together .Both of these networks are very important in life and they are just as important as each other.






No comments:

Post a Comment