Friday 18 November 2016

Task 2D: Inquiry

What in your daily practice gets you really enthusiastic to find out more about? Who do you admire who also works with what makes you enthusiastic? 

There are many things in my daily practice that gets me enthusiastic, I am currently studying ISTD Teaching course  and I am loving  looking at the anatomy of the body  and how does brain develop through the years from learning dance and  in addition how does the fundamental movement  development differ from children taking dance lessons to the children who dont. I would love to find out more about these topic as it intrigues me.

I admire many people through my life so far including teachers who have taught me dance, family and friends they give me inspiration to achieve in life and never give up on my dreams.  

What gets you angry or makes you sad?  Who do you admire who shares your feelings or has found away to work around the sadness or anger?

I admit i am a bit of a thinker i think about somethings into too much detail and i always doubt myself! By thinking into too much detail about something does make me feel sad as i doubt my thoughts.
Some of the schools i work in children suffer with anger and emotional difficulties and have so many thoughts going through their minds where they are worrying about something. It puts doubting myself and thinking into too much detail  in a different level as these children are only in school and are young and shouldn't have to worry about anything. I try to help these children express themselves and put positive thoughts through their mind. I know if i do need to express myself in any way i know i have got my family here to support me.

What do you love about what you do? Who do you admire who also seems to love this or is an example of what you love?

What i love doing in my Professional Practice is giving children an insight into dance and i am able to show and deliver passion into this subject. I love to see every child having a go! I would love to develop dance further into primary school as i believe that also it helps SEN children develop and able to be creative.

What do you feel you don’t understand?  Who do you admire who does seem to understand it or who has found a way of making not understanding it interesting or beautiful, or has asked the same questions as you? 

I dont understand many aspects of life and the current world we live in including gun crime , violence, Education changes every year, is it always for the better and why ? Whats going to happen to Brexit ? I think no one could answer all the question and give a fully detailed explanation to these questions, and some aspects  will never stop like gun crime and violence.Imagine the world without these aspects, what a different world we would live in !

How do you decide the appropriate ethical response in a given situation? To what extent are disciplinary responses different to that you might expect more generally in society? For example, what level of physical contact would you deem appropriate (and not) from another professional that you would find unacceptable more generally? Why? 

Ethical response is a difficult area to apply yourself to and it would also depend on what environment i was in my, if i was with young children my response would be different compared to if i was surrounded by my friends and family.

I think the word physical contact in a dance environment is a normal aspect of dancing and learning  as your teacher adjusts your movement/placement to make it right . but i think if you had an office job i dont think this would be appropriate.


No comments:

Post a Comment